Monday, July 1, 2013

Top Posts for June


I have been so busy this past month and, thankfully, I am now getting some time to relax. I have a couple of weeks to finally spend with my husband, absorb some sunshine, and maybe even do a little reading. Ahhh. The weather has turned hot, the farmers' market is in full swing (with berries and other yummy goodies), and I have some travel plans in the works.

The American-Made Guide to Life had a good month in June, even if I wasn't able to blog as much as I would have liked due to other priorities. Some of my work was published in the summer issue of Our USA Magazine, I reached and surpassed 150 followers on Facebook, and am continuing to grow on Twitter as well. Thank you for your continued support.

What you can look forward to this summer: new content (of course), a fun giveaway, and some guest bloggers. My husband has even decided to write some posts for you.

The top five posts for June 2013 are:

5. Weekend Links -- I have been receiving a lot of positive feedback from you about my links posts, summarizing some good articles to read about stuff made in the USA.
4. The Last Days of Google Reader -- What I am doing to recover after the loss of my beloved Google service.
3. Our USA Magazine, Summer 2013 Issue -- My review of the documentary of "Made in the USA: The 30 Day Journey" and interview with producer Josh Miller.
2. Thinking Outside the (Cigar) Box -- A gift box full of goodies from Cloak & Dapper fit for the gentlemen in your life.
1. The Convertible Handbag -- From Jacki Easlick, a multi-tasker that is perfect for the woman who needs a transforming purse to fit her every mood.

Happy July!

(Photo of my Stendig calendar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment