Catch up on your weekend reading. This weekend's links post is extra beefed up since it's been a while since my last one. A lot of wonderful things have been written since.
Here are 10 articles that you should read if you haven't already:
- From Gothamist (06/19/2013): "New Brooklyn Brewery Beer Is Made From All (Relatively) Local Ingredients"
- From Syracuse.com (06/21/2013): "Gillibrand: Proposed freight container plant in DeWitt should hire local workers"*
- From ABC News Top Line (06/24/2013): "Made in the USA: Journey behind the label" [video]
- From CNBC (06/25/2013): "'Most American' Automaker Is Finally American Again"
- From Breitbart (06/25/2013): "'Made in the USA' Creator: Manufacturing 'Lifeblood of America'"
- From National Hardware Show Industry Edge (06/26/2013): "The Economic Impact of 'Made in the USA'"
- From Millionaire Corner (06/26/2013): "'Made in America' Means More to Women than to Men: Spectrem survey"
- From the Houston Chronicle (06/26/2013): "Made in the USA: 10 patriotic products for a stylish summer"
- From Entrepreneur (06/26/2013): "Flint and Tinder: A Case Study in American-Made Underwear"
- Another from Entrepreneur (06/26/2013): "The Man Behind the Hoodie That Started the Made-In-the-USA Apparel Movement"