No, it's not a sports car, but it is almost as cool as one. This purse transforms from a cross-body bag to a fold-over clutch.
This multitasking handbag from Jacki Easlick has lots of great features that are perfect for any fashionable city woman:
- Zip closure. This is a must for any purse I carry in the city. Not only is it great for increased security, it prevents the contents from spilling should I, say, accidentally drop my purse during rush hour on the subway.
- Cowhide leather for durability. I am not rough on purses by any means, but they definitely need able to withstand being toted around on an East Village bar crawl.
- Zippered compartments inside and out, to hold things like a subway pass, keys, or lipstick.
- Design elements that are punk enough to fit in downtown but conservative enough to fit in uptown (tassels, zipper details, convertible styles).
- Versatility. Available in both cognac and black leather, this purse will go with any outfit. Having the option of a chain and an adjustable leather strap gives flexibility in how you can wear it. The chain could also be used a shoulder strap for a petite woman like myself.
- Made in NYC.
One of the few reasons why I've been dragging my heels is that I can't decide if I like the cognac or black version better. I can't make up my mind which one would be better for me. (Have I mentioned how indecisive I can be sometimes?) Which color do you like better?
(Disclaimer: This post contains an affiliate link.)
(Photos courtesy of Jacki Easlick.)