Just in case you need a little extra help getting that last-minute holiday shopping done, I've got a gigantic roundup of some other American-Made gift guides. In my list of other gift guides, I've tried to focus on locally-made as well. Happy Holidays!
My gift guides:
From other great sources:
- From Gothamist (11/18/2014): "9 Gifts To Get You (And Your Host) Through The Holidays" -- featuring many made in New York items
- From Modestics (11/22/2014): "American Made Gift Guide Under $30" + others
- From AM NY (11/25/2014): "Gift Guide: All the best that's Brooklyn-made"
- From the American Alliance for Manufacturing (11/25/2014): "AAM’s 2014 Made in America Holiday Gift Guide"
- From NY Eater (11/26/2014): "The Holiday Gift Guide for New York City Food Lovers" -- for some local NYC treats
- From Beads and Brass (11/26/2014): "Christmas Gift Guide :: Under $100" + others
- From Huffington Post (12/04/2014): "American-Made Chic Holiday Gift Ideas" by Michelle Vale
- From ABC News (12/04/2014): "From Candles to Toys, It's the Made in America 2014 Holiday Gift Guide"
- From Bobby Flay B-Team (12/05/2014): "New York's Finest (Gifts, That Is)" -- items made in NYC
- From EcoCult (12/09/2014): "8 NYC Markets for Locally-Made Holiday Shopping"
- From Shana Luther (12/10/2014): "Holiday Gift Guide"
- From the Fluff Report (12/10/2014): "Gift Guide: Made in the USA Part 2"
- From Maker's Row (12/11/2014): "Made in USA Holiday Gift Guide"
- From Fashion Hedge (12/11/2014): "The Ultimate Made in USA Fashion Gift Guide"
- From Cool Material: "Gift Guide: Made in the USA"
- From Meredith Tested (12/13/2014): "2014 Gift Guide: Made in Vermont"
- From Crafted Magazine (12/16/2014): "Crafted Made in USA Gift Guide 2014"
- From Loll Blog (12/16/2014): "The Lollygagger Gift Guide"
- Published by My Fair Vanity (12/17/2014): "My Fair Gift Guide: Holiday 2014 Edition" -- holiday gift guide of eco-friendly items and made in USA items from Amy of Beads & Brass, Heidi of Jax and Jewels, and Jill of the USA Love List.