Tuesday, November 25, 2014
American-Made Gifts for City Babies
Here are five American-made gifts for the city babies in your life:
1. Noch Mini Quilted Knit Bunting -- Love this gender-neutral bunting that looks like it would be a cozy way to snuggle up in the city during the cold winter months. A little pricey, but worth it if it can get passed around to other friend's little bundles.
2. Manny and Simon Taxi Wooden Push Toy* -- A classic wooden push toy, made for the urban-minded kiddo. Painted bright yellow with non-toxic, water-based, and zero-VOC paint.
3. Freshly Picked Leather Baby Moccasins* -- Just like the NYU college kids might wear, these wee-sized, soft-soled, fringed leather mocs have an elastic at the top to help keep them on. As seen on ABC's Shark Tank.
4. Baby Piccoliny Hot Dog/ Pretzel Hot Pink Onesie -- This adorable cotton-blend pink onesie features a hot dog, pretzel, and proudly displays love for New York. A portion of the profits are donated to charity. Available in creme as well.
5. Wee Drool Tie-Print Bamboo-Blend Bib* -- This ecofriendly, apron-style bib snaps at the neck and features a waterproof lining to keep the little future Bloomberg associate free of pizza drool. Made from organic bamboo and cotton blend with low-impact dyes.
*Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links.
(Photos courtesy of Noch Mini, from Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstrom, Piccolini NYC, and Barney's.)