Monday, December 1, 2014
American-Made Gifts for a Standard Poodle
1. Mystic Knotwork Rope Toy -- This rope today is great for dogs to chew on, play fetch, and carry around like a trophy. This is one is bigSold at Shinola.
2. Basis Stainless Steel Dog Bowls* (set of two) -- These minimalistic dog bowls are big enough to hold water and food without spilling out. The curved shape make it easy for dogs to access every last crumb of food and the metal design make it easy to clean.
3. Kong Dog Toy* -- This classic, red rubber dog toy is great for chewing, fetching, and playing. Super bouncy and super fun. Fill with peanut butter, doggie cookies, or a frozen treat for hours of activity for your pooch.
4. Venison Joe's Maple Smoked Beef Bone -- You can sometimes get a beef bone from your local butcher. If not, you can buy one of these nicely sized smoked bones, with a hint of maple. Mouth-watering, for dogs.
5. Jax and Bones Houndstooth Square Pillow Bed -- A cushy pillow bed for the little prince, in a classy houndstooth cotton fabric. Machine washable cover and pillow, filled with sustainable green fiber.
*Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links.
(Photos from Shinola, Amazon.com, Amazon.com, Wag.com, and Wag.com.)