Thursday, November 20, 2014
American-Made Gifts for Your Nerdy Friends
1. Math Old-Fashioned Glasses (Set of 4) -- For your friends who know what Euler's constant, Pi, Phi, and Pythagoras' constant are to 20 at least twenty decimal places. Even after an evening drinking bourbon.
2. Stitch The Stars 2015 Calendar DIY Kit* -- For your friends who are star-gazers. Comes with glow-in-the-dark embroidery thread, so you can stitch each one of the constellations. From Martha Stewart American Made award winner Heather Lins. Nerdy AND crafty.
3. Tervis Periodic Table of Elements Tumbler* -- For your chemistry-loving friends. They'll enjoy mixing up their own concoctions in this tumbler.
4. Hubble Telescope Moon Phase Scarf* -- Features real photos of moon from the Hubble telescope digitally printed on lightweight wool. Out of this world. Made in NYC.
5. iMpulse Mobile Gaming and Media Controller -- For your friends who are gaming fanatics. This apparently is the world's smallest wireless controller for mobile devices. Duuude.
*Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links.
(Photos from Uncommon Goods, CB2, Bed Bath & Beyond, Uncommon Goods, and ThinkGeek, respectively.)