1. Jacob Bromwell 'Great American' Flask* -- Made of copper, this heirloom-quality flask is both beautiful and historically accurate. Comes with both a cork and wood stopper. For on-the-go sipping.
2. Walnut Muddler* -- This solid walnut muddler, exclusive to Williams-Sonoma, is big enough to effectively crush herbs, fruit, and other cocktail ingredients but won't harm your glassware like a metal one.
3. Widow Jane Straight Bourbon Whiskey -- This award-winning craft bourbon is distilled in Red Hook, Brooklyn using limestone mineral water from the Catskills in Upstate NY. Aged 7 years in American oak barrels. Smooth, full of flavor, and verrry drinkable.
4. Microplane 3-in-1 Ultimate Citrus Tool* -- This mutipurpose tool zests, grates, peels, and cuts garnishes quickly. Blade made in the USA. Comes in citrus-y colors.
5. Hella Bitter Citrus and Aromatic Bitters Minis* (set of two) -- These small-batch bitters are made from high-quality, all-natural ingredients in Brooklyn. This cute set comes with both the aromatic and citrus bitters, for that perfect Manhattan.
6. Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. Small Batch Grenadine* -- This handcrafted grenadine syrup is made from fresh pomegranate juice, cane sugar, and orange flower water. Two words: Ward 8.
7. Cocktail Crate Ginger Bee Craft Mixer* -- Another great mixer for whiskey with wildflower honey, fresh ginger, cane sugar, and cloves. Made in Queens from local ingredients.
8. Vital Industries 'Whiskey' Double Old Fashioned Glass* -- Just in case there's any doubt as to what you're drinking. Love the typography and modern feel of these dishwasher-safe glasses.
10. Tervis 16-Oz Cocktail Shaker* -- This Tervis tumbler has a shaker top with 1-ounce jigger, strainer, and pourer. Measurement marks on the side for easy measurement. Dishwasher safe. You can also purchase just the shaker lid to fit any 16-oz Tervis tumbler that you already own.
11. Carry On Cocktail Kit* -- This pocket-sized tin includes all the non-alcoholic ingredients and tools needed to make two Old-Fashioned cocktails while in flight. Just order a nip of bourbon and you're ready to go. A genius collaboration between Brooklyn-based W&P Design and Punch.
12. Skull and Crossbones Whiskey Decanter -- A glass whiskey decanter etched with a skull and crossbones. Badass.
13. 'More Whiskey' T-Shirt -- Print Liberation improves this American Apparel tri-blend crewneck tee shirt with the phrase 'More Whiskey. Unisex/men's sizing; available in gray, black, or white.
*Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links.
(Photos from Nordstrom, Williams-Sonoma, my husband, Sur La Table, Jack Rudy Cocktail Co., Sur La Table, Nordstrom, Sur La Table, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sur La Table, Home Decorators Collection, and Print Liberation.)