Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Christmas, as Told by Instagram



I finally did it, I finally was convinced to get myself on Instagram. Here's how my Christmas vacation was spent, as told by my Instagram.



Took a little weekend trip to Syracuse with my friend, Lena. A quick break from the foggy drive up at the Roscoe Diner.



Met up with some friends at Beer Belly Deli and drank some Christmas beers.



We opened up a present (before Christmas!) from my mom. Some beautiful wooden chopsticks, purchased at Eureka Crafts.



Taught Lena how to make pierogi. She was a natural.



My mom and I found this handmade biscuit cutter in Maine while on a road trip two summers ago. Works perfectly for pierogi.



On the way home, I got caught in some good ol' NYC-style traffic.



Christmas Eve dinner: barszcz (beet soup) along with the already-made pierogi and some fish.



I went to the movies. This year's Christmas Day movie: American Hustle. Very good.



I drank some wine. Duh. This Pedroncelli Pinot Noir was delicious.



Santa was good to me. Here I am enjoying my new Solow leggings...



...and AeroPress coffee maker.

All in all a very good Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment