Sunday, December 22, 2013

Made in the USA Gift Tags

Want to let your loved ones know that their holiday gift was made in the USA? Use a gift tag to let them know.

I made these gift tags a couple of years ago and just remembered that I had them. I think I may have changed the font along the way, but they're still basically the same design.

They are easy to use. Just print on thick paper, cut, and hole punch. There are nine per sheet; cut in thirds both ways using a paper cutter or scissors. I used some cream card stock that I had left over from invitations. They look great against the Stendig calendar paper I use for gift wrapping, don't they?

Here is the file, if you'd like to download and use them too: Made in the USA Gift Tag. Yes, free of charge and without any logos. If you use them, please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment