Wednesday, April 3, 2013
American-Made Wednesday Links
Some good reads and videos, lately, related to American manufacturing and all things made in the USA. Here are five links that you should check out if you haven't already:
1. From Ball and Buck Blog: "11 Reasons Real Men Buy "Made In The USA""
2. From Huffington Post (03/29/2013): "Juicy Couture's 'Manufactured In The Glamorous USA' Products Are Made In Vietnam?"
3. From Entrepreneur (03/28/2013): "How a Small Distillery is Rethinking Manufacturing"
4. From USA Today (03/31/2013): "Made-in-USA label pays off for investors"
5. From American Made Matters (video): "American Made Matters: Choose American"
Gee, I would have liked to have shown the above video. For whatever reason, Blogger isn't letting me upload it to this post. Boo.