- Current/Elliot Letterman Camouflage Knit Top -- Cotton, 3/4 raglan sleeves. Pair it with some white skinnies and some chunky wedges for a killer casual look.
- Baldwin Denim Andi Boyfriend Camo Jeans (pictured above) -- Slouchy denim styling, cotton/polyester blend. I can picture them with a sequin top and stiletto heels for a date night outfit or worn rolled up with a black tee and some moto boots for a more edgy look.
- Rag & Bone Skinny Jeans in Camo -- Classic five-pocket skinny jean, cotton blend, 30" inseam. I'd wear these with a slouchy tee in a raspberry pink hue and ballet flats.
- Monrow Military Trench -- Unlined cotton trench, drawstring waist and collar, pockets, zip closure. Available in both green and black camo print. Wear over a white lace dress or with a basic tee, jeans, and ankle boots.
- Cadet Aviator Short in Camouflage (Ltd. Edition) -- Men's shorts in a cotton herringbone camo print. Asymmetrical zip fly, two snaps, pockets, made in NYC. A nice alternative to the ubiquitous camo cargo short.
- Maxx & Unicorn Co. Camouflage Washed Leather Bi-Fold Wallet -- Crafted from a single piece of handwashed calfskin leather, printed with camo pattern. Guaranteed for life, made in NYC. For the man who wants something just a bit different to hold his U.S. dollars.
- Duluth Tiger Camo Duffle Bag -- Cotton canvas and leather. Travel with style with this handmade limited edition bag for Urban Outfitters. Perfect for a weekend getaway.
- BondiBand Green Camo Hair Tie -- Wrap up your ponytail or your wrist in some camo print.
- Richer Poorer Recruit Del Toro Socks -- Men's socks in a cotton blend. The blue digital print is a nice modern take on the camo look.
- Ivy Prepster Reflect Camouflage Pocket Square -- Cotton, 17" square. Because what man doesn't need a camo pocket square?
- Sbicca Rank Camo sandals -- Synthetic flip flops for wearing around the city or the pool.
- Digital Camo Duck Brand Duct Tape -- This printed duct tape allows you to add camouflage flair just about anywhere. Do it.
P.P.S. Make your own camo clutch with these great tutorials from This Fashion Is Mine and Mood Fabrics.
(Photo courtesy of Shopbop.com.)