Thursday, April 11, 2013

Doxie Treats

Pita and Clyde with their dog treats

One of my favorite things about writing this blog is that friends and others share with me the things they find, have, and love that are American-made. They text, message me on Facebook, email me links, and mention it in person. Last night, for example, I got a text from my friend, Jennie, with a photo of some dog treats and the simple message "Made in the USA!" She was so kind as to take some more pics and include her two dachshunds, Pita and Clyde.


The "spokemodels" are pictured above with Bellyrubs Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver Dog Treats. They're exactly as the name describes: made of chicken livers and then freeze-dried. (Yum?) Clearly, Pita and Clyde approve.


Thanks, Jennie. And an extra special thanks to the lovely pooches, Pita and Clyde.

P.S. Those of you with cats may appreciate this American-made catnip toy.

(Photos courtesy of my friend, Jennie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment