Here are five links that you should check out if you haven't already:
- From Huffington Post (04/04/2013): US is halfway to Obama 5-year export-doubling goal
- From Forbes (04/04/2013): "Making 'Made in America' A Bigger Brand Promise"
- From USA Today (04/14/2013): "Furniture makers show 'made in the USA' pride"
- From LA Times (04/12/2103): "GM comes closest to being truly 'American-made'; Toyota ranks high"
- Have you ordered your copy of Josh Miller's film "Made in the USA: The 30 Day Journey?" It's shipping out starting today.