Saturday, June 1, 2013

Top Posts for May


May has been a busy time for me at work (you know, my paying job) so I apologize if my posts have been a bit sparse. Nonetheless, it was a great month. Furthermore, there are great things happening on the horizon. My husband and I are making plans to travel to some fun places this summer as well as visit with family and friends (much needed, I miss you guys). There is also a strong possibility that some of my content will be published elsewhere. Details forthcoming. Now that the temps are rising, I am breaking out all my summer dresses and shorts and sandals and sunglasses. Ta-ta to the heavy sweaters, for now.

I have been finally lured in by that siren, Twitter. Please join me in the fun conversations going on over there: @TAMGTL

The top five posts for May 2013 are:

5. Wish List -- I can't help but love this seemingly perfect linen dress from Steven Alan.
4. Bar Apron -- You can never go wrong with a classic denim waist apron like this one from Artifact Bag Co.
3. Travel Light --  Thumbs up for the design of Cinda B's luggage and accessories.
2. "Made in the USA: The 30 Day Journey" Review -- My review of the recent MITUSA documentary. Why don't you download the movie this weekend, if you haven't seen it yet?
1. An Interview with Josh Miller -- Five questions and answers for the producer of "Made in the USA: The 30 Day Journey."

Stay cool, America.

(Photo of my Stendig calendar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment