Monday, June 10, 2013

The Toes Are Out!

With the temperatures rising, my feet have been exposed almost all the time now. I visited my local nail salon recently to make sure that my tootsies were summer ready and picked out this fun fuchsia color for my toenails.

Pictured here:
  1. Essie The Girls Are Out, from their Summer 2013 line. Truth be told, it's been over a week since I got my pedicure and it still looks great. The formula is jelly-like but it's an opaque color in two coats. It's got an almost indiscernible silver microglitter which adds depth to the color.
  2. Sbicca metallic flip-flops in pewter. They are my current sandal of choice to throw on when I'm getting ice cream at 10 o'clock at night or to Pilates in the morning (to work off the late-night ice cream runs). They have a padded footbed, flexible man-made sole, and are very affordable. I'm considering getting another pair in a bright neon color
  3. American Apparel straight leg jersey yoga pants. I lurve them. I wear them for more than just working out.
P.S. Read about more American Apparel basics that I love.
P.P.S. Remember when I was Spring Ready?

2 comments:

  1. I stretched out my flip-flops that I bought last year (from being pregnant and swelling and all that fun stuff) and need to buy new ones...I might add these to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete