Thursday, May 23, 2013

Endless Summer

Heidi and the kids, all wearing Supergoop!

Today's post was written by my friend, Heidi: Freckled former Vermonter married to a nutmegger. Mother to one budding artist and one bandaid-obsessed princess. Government lawyer. Lover and borderline hoarder of linens.

I don't like hormone disrupters, nano particles or allergens, but I don't have time for thick, chalky mineral sunscreens.



Luckily, I found Supergoop! sunscreen wipes when my daughter was a baby. The wipes are gentle enough for kids and adults with sensitive skin and hold just the right amount of product.

Now that my kids are a little older, I buy the Endless Summer Supergoop! pump and fill travel bottles for school, grandma's house, and my gym bag. I run in it and the kids swim and play in it without getting burned.

SPF 30 Endless Summer Pump of Everyday UV Lotion for Face & Body
Supergoop! is a cruelty-free line of UV protection. Clinically tested. Paraben, fragrance, and oxybenzone free. Available from Sephora, Barney's, Nordstrom, Supergoop.com and other retailers.

P.S. Not only does Heidi know how to pick the perfect sunblock, she's got great taste in nail polish too.

(Product photos courtesy of Supergoop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment