Here are a dozen articles and videos you need to see if you haven't already:
- From The Way We Wear (03/13/2014): "Made in the USA T-Shirt" -- a history of the tee from Harry Stedman
- From Sourcing Journal (09/15/2014): "American Textile Company to Expand US Operations"
- From J.Crew (10/2014): "In the Field: Martin Greenfield for J.Crew Ludlow"
- From Martha Stewart (date unknown): "11 Brooklyn-Made Must-Haves for Fall"
- From BusinessWeek (10/23/2014): "China's Rising Wages and the 'Made in USA' Revival"
- From Cubic Lane (10/23/2014): "'Made in America' is Back"
- From NPR's 'Morning Edition' (10/30/2014): "LA Manufacturing Industry Still Supported By Garment Workers" [+ audio]
- From Inc. magazine (11/2014): "The Case for 'Made in America'"
- From Elements of Style blog (11/5/2014): "Made in the U.S.A- Faribault Woolen Mill" -- great photos!
- From NPR's 'Morning Edition' (11/7/2014): "Future U.S. Manufacturing Jobs Will Require More Brain Than Brawn" [+ audio]
- From Newsweek (11/08/2014): "Second Time Around For American-Made Watches"
- From TriplePundit (11/11/2014): "Slow Fashion Startup Zady to Launch American-Made Private Label"