Hope you're all enjoying this fall weather.
Here are eight articles and videos that you should read or watch if you haven't already:
- From Fox Small Business (09/09/2013): "Made-in-NY Designers Don’t Waste Time on Wishes"
- From Truthdig (09/11/2013): "Motorola CEO: Advantages to Manufacturing in U.S. Outweigh Costs"
- From ABC News (09/12/2013): "'Made in America' High Fashion Easy to Find at Fashion Week"
- From the New Yorker (09/18/2013): "The View From the Garment District" [video]
- From the NY Times (09/20/2013): "U.S. Textile Plants Return, With Floors Largely Empty of People"
- From NBC News (09/23/2013): "'Made in USA' fuels new manufacturing hubs in apparel" [with a nod to cinda b.]
- From Huffington Post (09/24/2013): "The 'Clean' Truth About Manufacturing in the U.S."
- From CNN Money (09/24/2013): "'Made in America' revival gathers pace"