Monday, January 21, 2013

Honey Cough Drops and a Thank You


 

Last week, I came down with a bit of a cold (sore throat, cough, congestion, and the other usual ick). These Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops came to the rescue. Tasty honey flavor (with a hint of menthol and eucalyptus), soothing, and all natural. Individual wraps seemed unnecessary at first but it was nice to be able to throw a couple in my coat pocket when I needed to run out for more cough syrup.

A quick thanks to John who gave me a nice shout out on his blog simply-american.net last week. For other blogs about American-made products, see my blogroll in the right sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to see that Burt's Bees products are made in the USA, but there are a lot of drug store items that do not have to list where they are made, sometimes it is very difficult to purchase "Made in USA" on these type of items. -Jack A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack, I've been finding that more and more drugstore products are being labelled. In the event that no origin is indicated, I have emailed the company's customer service department and asked. So far I've been very successful with getting responses to my questions.

      Delete