Wednesday, December 26, 2012

In the Cards


In high school, I used to play cards with my friends almost every night. Don't worry... this was after I finished my homework. Or, at least, that's my official story and I'm sticking to it. Although I don't play as often as I used to, there's something that I just love about a round or ten with friends or family. No computer can match the feel of the cards in your hand.

Bee Playing Cards are just one of the iconic brands made by the United States Playing Card Company. They have that classic diamond design, are available in both red and blue, and even come in a jumbo index version. For just a few bucks at most drugstores, it's an easy way to keep a group entertained.

Tip: I often make to sure to have at least one deck with me on any long trip. I can occupy myself for quite a while with One-Handed Solitaire and it can be played almost anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment