Monday, December 10, 2012

American Kicks




Looking for a good, basic pair of kicks? I have these New Balance 993 from their USA collection. Super comfortable and lightweight without looking like granny orthopedics. They are perfect for getting to and from the Pilates studio, those long power walks to work off your previous night's indulgences, or just running around the neighborhood doing errands. The tongue proudly boasts that they are made in New Balance's U.S. factories, helping to employ more than 1,300 American workers.

For a bit more money, you can even design your own with this customizable version. Say what? Personalize everything from the vamp to the laces and have them on your doorstep in 6-10 days. (These are officially on my wish list for my next pair.)

Men's version here.

3 comments:

  1. these have been my favorite kicks for years. i am definitely going to customize when it's time for a new pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am beginning to think I need another pair sooner rather than later. If and when you get yours, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of New Balance runners that are dying, will look at investing into some USA ones next go-around :)

    ReplyDelete