Tuesday, December 25, 2012

An American-Made Christmas

Merry Christmas! I hope you all are having a peaceful holiday this year.

Last year, I bought some new Christmas ornaments for the tree via Etsy. There are so many American Etsy sellers that make beautiful ornaments. I spent a lot of time picking out just the right ones, both for myself and as gifts for others. Here's a roundup of the ones I purchased:


Red heart felt ornaments from Sweet Pea Boutique
On my Christmas tree, in white
These felted heart ornaments from the Sweet Pea Boutique (Etsy name: SweetPB) are handmade with recycled materials and baker's twine. They come in red, white, oatmeal, and pink with red stitching.

Glass bird's nest from bluejays + bumblebees
This handblown bird's nest ornament from bluejays + bumblebees (Etsy name: bluejaysnbumblebees) comes with two glass eggs that sit inside the large globe nest. Make sure to give this one a prominent spot on the tree.

Mini wooden snowflake ornaments from Timber Green Woods
These laser-cut mini snowflake ornaments from Timber Green Woods are made from sustainable harvest wood. A package of 15 come in a gift box with a red bow, perfect for gift-giving.

(Additional photos from Sweet Pea Boutique, bluejays + bumblebees, and Timber Green Woods)

1 comment:

  1. Sister, I'll get you a couple of pics of the wooden snowflakes on my tree.

    ReplyDelete