Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Things I Spotted at REI Made in the USA, Part II

Grabber hand warmers
Here are ten more things I spotted at REI that are American-made.


Smartwool snowboard socks

Wigwam Ultimax merino wool socks

Gnu B-Nice women's snowboard

Fox River Glomitt gloves

Darn Tough Vermont hiking socks

Stabilicers Lite boot cleats

Fisher space pen

Creatively Yours backpack and bicycle holiday ornaments

New York State sticker from Heartsticker.com
I really love this New York State sticker from Heartsticker.com.

Read: Things I Spotted at REI Made in the USA, Part I

4 comments:

  1. I will gladly take all of those Wigwam socks! Plus those Glomitts look really comfy.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Glomitts are getting added to my Christmas wish list. I already have a pair of Fox River fingerless gloves that I wear quite a bit. You can see them in my From Head to Toe: The Snowy Weekend Outfit.

      Delete
  2. LOOOOVE smartwool socks. Even C and D have smartwool winter (read: ski) socks :)

    ReplyDelete