Saturday, November 2, 2013

Top Posts for October

This is my 200th post. It's been a great journey, this whole blogging thing. I mean, really, I have been lucky to receive such positive feedback from my readers and peers in the Made in America Movement. It's this support that drives me with this blog and for that I am grateful. I have been pretty busy lately and so I am not able to write and post as much as I want. I'd like to think, however, that by focusing on quality, rather than quantity of posts, I've been keeping to my overall goal. Plus, the Red Sox won the World Series. Yup, October was a great month. Thanks, all.

The top five posts for October 2013 are:

5. Leggings: Beyond the Basics -- Ten fashionable pairs of leggings that are a step up from the ordinary, all made in the USA of course.
4. Stripes and Plaid -- A few things that I've been wearing lately: a plaid flannel scarf, a navy striped tee, red nail polish, and some barely-there pink lipstick.
3. Laundry Day -- Laundry might be one of the household chores that I procrastinate about the most. An honest review of my laundry bag from Schoolhouse Electric.
2. National Manufacturing Day -- A few facts and figures about American manufacturing. This day was created to celebrate the companies and factories devoted to making things in the USA.
1. The Most Exported Made-in-USA Product -- The hottest American-made product gets a fancy makeover. Bet you a hundred bucks most people are surprised at what this product is.

(Photo of my Stendig calendar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment