- AG Stevie skinny cords in purple. Hug in all the right places and add just the right punch of color. (Available in other fun colors here.)
- Ram's Horn chunky-knit sweater in a cream-colored cashmere and merino blend from Pendleton's Portland Collection, Fall 2012. The crewneck is perfect for warding off the extreme cold we've been experiencing here in the Northeast. Long enough for wearing with leggings, soft, and very comfortable. I have been rolling the sleeves on mine. Also available in a charcoal gray.
- Wigwam casual socks in black. Wool and silk blend make them A staple for me in the colder months. (These were purchased in a multicolor 3-pack from Costco; available individually here.)
- Shearling-lined Bean boots. Warm enough to keep feet cozy during an entire outdoor Bowl game, comfortable enough to wear all day long. Can be worn laced all the way up or folded down. I am completely in love with these. Made in Maine.
- Ragg wool fingerless gloves. Great for when you want some warmth but still need use of your hands.
(Photos by my husband, Dan)