Here are seven articles and videos that you need to see if you haven't done so already:
- From WSYR in Syracuse (11/15/2013): "Sherrill Manufacturing bounces back from bankruptcy, looks to restore pride to their product" (regarding former Oneida Limited factory)
- From Wall St. Cheat Sheet (11/18/2013): "5 Ways to Shop Made-In-America Style This Holiday Season"
- From Racked NY (11/18/2013): "15 of the Best Holiday Pop-Up Shops to Check Out This Season"
- From Digital Journal (11/19/2013): "Fashion on the Factory Floor Showcases 50 Made in NYC Designers at Inaugural Holiday Market"
- From Spades + Silk (11/19/2013): "Why Made in USA Matters: Grab Your Tissues"
- From Fashionista (11/22/2013): "Inside J Brand’s Denim Factory "
- From the NY Times (11/22/2013): "Founder of Reddit and the Internet’s Own Cheerleader"