Monday, March 4, 2013

Cashmere Sock Dreams


I know I have featured them before on this blog, but I am so in love with these socks I felt the need to give them their own post. I've purchased them quite a few times as gifts and for myself. They are super warm, soft, and go over the knee on me or cuffed to just below the knee. I wear them with boots, under pants, over leggings, over skinny jeans, and with just about everything. I recently purchased a pair of these for my girlfriend who was recovering from an organ transplant (yay!!!) and was reminded how much I love, love, love them.

I know it can be difficult to find nice socks to wear with boots or have more leg coverage in the winter. The B.ella Ginger cashmere ribbed socks are really the answer to many of my prayers. They are a little luxurious but worth it. I have several pairs and have always ordered from Sock Dreams. As mentioned before, this is a great Internet resource for socks (great descriptions, easy to search, lots of variety, free shipping!) and this company in particular is one of my faves.

To see me wearing a pair of these socks in denim marl, take another peek at them in my first outfit post: The Winter Travel Outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment