- AG Stilts in a black stretch sateen are the perfect black skinnies. They are comfortable, look polished, and are so versatile. I cannot get enough of these pants. Perfect for those who like to pack light.
- Button-down shirt from the Fenwick (Engineered Garments/FWK) Fall/Winter 2012 line. This oversized chambray tunic is based on their men's shirting and has a couple of little design surprises that make it fun and unique. I love the mismatched front pockets and details on the lapel. Made in NYC.
- B.ella ribbed knee-high cashmere socks* in denim marl. These socks might be the most amazing socks that I have ever owned. They are stretchy enough to wear over jeans or leggings but can be worn alone as well. They keep my tootsies cozy warm, even when I'm walking around the city in the dead of winter. A slight luxury but worth every penny.
- Harding scarf from Pendleton's The Portland Collection, Fall 2011. They released this wool scarf in two versions: this one in a black and tan and one in an array of warm, fall colors. I couldn't decide between the two so I just bought both. Functions as a scarf as well as a travel blanket for chilly trips via train, plane, or automobile. (See my favorites from 2012 Portland Collection here and the 2013 collection here.)
- My riding boots were not made in the USA. Still a wardrobe favorite.
Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links.