Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lip Balm

Some of my stash of lip balms
I am a lip balm girl. I must have one with me at all times. I have them stashed in my purse, jacket pockets, work bag, nightstand drawer, and in various places around my apartment. Even if I wear nothing else on my face, lip balm is a must for me before I leave the apartment.

Here are some favorites:

Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm -- These are great for summer or travel: SPF 20 and just a hint of color. The oval shape and banana-y flavor are little weird at first but once you get used to it, these are great.

Burt's Bees Lip Balm -- Different versions, different flavors, something for everyone. Petroleum-free.

Badger Lip Balm -- I like both the classic and the larger cocoa butter versions. My current favorite flavor: pink grapefruit. All-natural and petroleum-free.

ChapStick Lip Balm Moisturizer -- This is my husband's favorite, actually. He buys them in bulk. Classic version, SPF 15. No fruity scent or flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment