Here are 15 articles and videos you need to see if you haven't already:
- From Specialty Design and Manufacturing (10/2013): "Why America’s Skills Gap Matters to YOU" + infographic
- From Manufacturing Innovation Blog (04/02/2014): "INFOGRAPHIC – What Manufacturing Really Looks Like: Celebrating Manufacturing Day"
- From National Retail Federation (04/05/2014): "Report Says Imports are More ‘Made in America’ Than Label Reveals"
- From CNN Money (04/21/2014): "Rebirth of America's dead factories" (photos)
- From Bloomberg BusinessWeek (04/23/2014): "An Apparel-Making Revival? This 'Made in USA' Story Doesn't Hold Up"
- From the LA Times (04/25/2014): "U.S. manufacturing: U.S. production costs catching up with China"
- From the NY Times Magazine (04/30/2014): "Site to Be Seen | A Store Where Everything is Made in the U.S." about the MiA Project
- From Environment News Service (04/29/2014): "Obama Checks Out Manila’s New Made-in-USA Electric Minibuses"
- From NJ.com (05/07/2014): "For Port Authority projects, Sweeney wants steel 'made in USA'"
- From Apparel News (05/08/2014): "Brand Building on Made in America Foundation"
- From the Washington Post (05/09/2014): "Solar panels here to stay atop White House roof" [+ video]
- From Fox Business (05/12/2014): "The Most American-Made Cars of 2014"
- From NBC News (05/12/2014): "'Made in USA' Export Gospel Spreads to Small Businesses"
- From CNBC (05/14/2014): "What do online consumers in China want? Quality 'Made in USA'"
- From the White House (05/17/2014): "Invirtiendo en los Estados Unidos/Investing in America" [weekly address video, in Spanish]