Monday, December 2, 2013

Giving Thanks and Top Posts for November

Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Hannukah. Happy Biggest Shopping Weekend of the Year. Happy Maker Monday. Lots of deals to be had this weekend. If you haven't done so already, have a peek at Sarah's (Made in USA Challenge) list of Made in USA deals this Cyber Monday. There are lots of great gifts lists as well from some of my fellow bloggers (you can find links to their sites over there on the right). If you're wondering where to find some American-made products for the holidays, have a peek at my list of links on my Website Searches for American-Made Products page. I think they come in handy when searching some of the Internet sites.

I'm coming up on my first blogiversary. There is so much for which to be thankful: lots of great ideas this past year, lots of writing, lots of support from readers like you. Thanks for giving me great feedback. I'm really glad that I decided to start this blog and love where it has taken me. Every month, I'm making new discoveries and finding all these great American-made things. I've enjoyed  reading about (and even meeting) some great American makers. I've been blessed to have the support, as well, with all these wonderful people and organizations devoted to the Made-in-the-USA community. Thank you.

The top five posts for November 2013 are:

5. Things I Spotted at REI Made in the USA, Part II as well as Part I -- Some of my great finds at the SoHo REI store.
4. All Ablaze, For the Guys -- Details of Osmium's multi-tasking Brakeman jacket.
3. All Ablaze, For the Ladies -- Details of Two Penny Blue's Cambridge blazer, a gray jacket with a fun little surprise detail.
2. Weekend Links from Forbes -- I switched it up with this links post, looking at the articles over the past few months about the Made in America Movement from Forbes magazine.
1. Black Birdy -- Pic and review of my new watch, the Black Birdy from Shinola. It's a winner for sure.

(Photo of my Stendig calendar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment