Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gift Wrapping



As I previously mentioned, I use sheets of my Stendig calendar from past months for all of my gift-wrapping needs. I didn't realize until recently, though, that the scissors and tape I use for wrapping gifts are also American-made. Who knew that Scotch tape was made in the USA? I like this Matte Finish Magic tape because it's pretty invisible against the gift wrap. These American-made DuraSharp scissors are old so I'm not even sure if new versions are made in the USA anymore. This website shows a similar pair as such but I'm not sure if this is universally true.

For those gifts that are USA-made, you can even make a gift tag that boasts about it. I made these for last year's gifts:



This year, I got lazy and didn't even include labels or gift tags. There's always next year.

2 comments:

  1. great idea using those calendar sheets as wrapping paper! I totally want to get one of those for myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sheets make for such great wrapping paper. Plus, I never have to think about going to the store to buy it. I am so spoiled now.

      Delete