Monday, January 28, 2013

Bath, Bubble and Soak


When I was a kid, my mom used to tell me that the bubbles in my bath "ate" all the dirt. It took a high school physics class to make me realize that this might not really have been truthful. Despite this rude awakening, I am still pro-bubbles for bathtime. After a long day, it's nice to just soak in a hot tub to relax. Sometimes I want a bubble bath like the good ol' days and sometimes I just want a therapeutic soak to ease sore muscles.

For bubbles, I like Burt's Bees Baby Bee Bubble Bath (try saying that three times quickly). Even if it might have been developed for babies, I think people of all ages will enjoy this bubble bath. Sulfate-free, gentle, wonderfully fragrant, and produces lots of bubbles even with half the recommended amount.

For a soak, I like Burt's Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals. Adding a tablespoon of these sea-salt-based bath crystals to the water helps ease any soreness after a rigorous Pilates class. Smells pleasantly therapeutic. Helps melt away any stress from the day.

P.S. I'm still holding out for the scientific study proving the dirt-dissolving properties of bubble bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment