Here are five links that you should read if you haven't already:
- From Huffington Post (05/13/2013): "Manufacturing Is Going (to New) Places: And What That Means About Jobs"
- An op-ed piece from the L.A. Times (05/15/2013): "Sweat-free labels to change the garment trade [Blowback]"
- From Apple Insider (05/16/2013): "Cook: US-built Mac will be refreshed version of existing product"
- From the Wall Street Journal (05/17/2013): "MakerBot® Joins MoMA Design Store for Destination: NYC -- Made in the US"
- A great slideshow of 18 US-made products from NY Magazine's The Cut (05/17/2013): "Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try"