A little late in the day, but just in time for the weekend (when you actually might have time to catch up on some reading). Here are
- From the NY Times (05/19/2013): "Economic Recovery, Made in Bangladesh?"
- From Racked (05/21/2013): "Why Made in America Might Fail: 'The Kids Don't Care. It Has To Be From Nasty Gal, It Has To Be Cheap'"
- Also from Racked (05/21/2013): "The 38 Best Places To Shop for Indie Designers on the Internet"
- From Crain's Chicago Business (05/21/2013): "Each Chicago manufacturing job leads to 2 more: study"
- From Flint and Tinder Blog (05/21/2013): "What Won’t RALPH and CALVIN do for you today?"
- From LA Times (05/22/2013): "Apple CEO Tim Cook says a line of Macs will be built in Texas"
- From Elle magazine (05/24/2013): "Made in America: Nanette Lepore's New Shoe"