Spring is here! This day couldn't have come soon enough. Boy, has this winter been hard. I've been drooling over spring fashions as a way to get my mind off the deep freeze.
As Heidi of Jax and Jewels reminded me, florals for spring are neither groundbreaking or new. The recent American-made floral styles, though, that have been popping up just about everywhere, have been getting a bit of a modern update.
How, you might ask?
- As a dark silk satin maxi dress (from Jay Godfrey, pictured above)
- As graphic tees (love this inexpensive Vintage Havana one with "New York City" in floral lettering)
- As a floral-print clutch from Lizzie Fortunato
- As gorgeous skinny jeans, in both dark and light floral patterns (like these from J Brand and 7 For All Mankind)
- As a Marc Jacobs sleeveless floral knits in a bright red
- As David Lerner floral leggings
- As a Steven Alan denim button-down skirt, in a subtle floral print
- As floral blouses, both sleeveless and short-sleeved (like these from Carolina Herrera and Marc Jacobs)
- Combined with stripes, in all different price points (Raquel Allegra, Pim + Larkin)
- As Oscar de la Renta flower drop earrings
- As a floral leather strap from Michele watches.
- As a gorgeous geometric floral print bikini from Mara Hoffman.
- As flowly, super-flared pants from Alice + Olivia
- As an in-the-now terry jumpsuit in an easy neutral print (Hudson June).
- As a work-appropriate pencil skirt in a plaid/floral combination print (from Oscar de la Renta)
(Photo from Nordstrom.)
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.