Your end-of-the-week reading.
Here are six articles that you should read if you haven't already:
- From Wired (07/16/2013): "How the Tesla Model S is Made -- Behind The Scenes" [video]
- From Procured Design (07/19/2013): "Guest Post: Gunter Ahrendt on the Importance of Buying Local"
- From Huffington Post (07/19/2013): "No More Detroits"
- From the NY Post (07/21/2013): "Man of (Overpriced) Steel"
- From the Wall Street Journal (07/24/2013): "Why Retailers Don't Know Who Sews Their Clothing"
- From the Verge (07/24/2013): "Made in America 2.0: behind Google and Apple's sudden patriotism"